Monday, June 06, 2005

i hate you and i hate your ass face

I'll be honest, I'm a fairly opinionated person. The list of people who get on my nerves is a fairly long one - Renee Zellweger, Russell Crowe, the relentless salespeople who call my work and harass us when we won't connect them to the Executive Director's office. However, I really don't hate that many people. Hate is a strong word and one whose vitriol should be reserved for very specific times and places. So, it is with some due consideration that I declare that I hate the owner of a late model green sedan type car that is missing it's passenger side mirror courtesy of smashing into my car and breaking off my driver's side mirror while my poor innocent little car was parked on the street on Saturday night. I hate you, green car driver. You suck. If the police ever find you, I will sic my car insurance on you with all my might.

PS: If anyone in the East Bay area sees a car fitting this description, please take note of their license plate number and email me. You'll get a reward and my undying love and appreciation.

No comments: