Thursday, March 31, 2005

catching up to me

I think I've overextended myself. I wasn't doing anything for a while, so when I finally found interesting new hobbies and things to do with myself, I got all excited and tried to take on as many as I could at once. But, now, reality is setting in for me. I've got lengthy classes/meetings/groups just about every week night, and masses of work to do on the weekends (which are also reserved for out-of-town trips and special events/outtings). I'm so tired at work right now that the prospect of attending my production class tonight is practically overwhelming. I've got two things that I absolutely can't skip out on - my writing class and my new volunteer position as a children's grief support group facilitator, and the other things are kind of starting to fall through the cracks. As interesting as learning sound editing and production is, I think I've got to limit the amount of time that I spend at the radio station. As reluctant as I am to do it, I guess it's not really that big of a quandry for me; I don't feel like I'm being irresponsible for cutting back my hours and no one is going to miss out on anything by my not being there (unlike with the other stuff). In the meantime, I'm soooo sleepy!

No comments: