Wednesday, January 26, 2005

resurfacing

So, it's been three months since I last posted and I haven't even made it off page one yet. I suppose this is why I don't keep a daily journal. Fortunately for me, I don't have any sort of readership, so I'm really the only one who noticed that I fell off of the blogging radar. <> alright, I forgive myself and I'm over it. The thing that actually prompted me to go back to this talking-to-myself-in-a-cup phenomenon that we'll call "my blog" was that last night my boyfriend announced that he wants to start a blog. Now, I never told him about this little experiment of mine, so I was somewhat surprised in his interest. This is, after all, a guy who doesn't have the time to read a magazine, make his own dinner, or finish anything else that he starts (yes, we are a perfect match). Anyway, he has been feeling particularly introspective lately, what with applying to graduate schools and having to complete those dreaded Personal Statements, and he thinks he's ready to step into the wide-open world of blogging. Poor naive boy...

No comments: