Monday, June 09, 2008

Shopping Mall

Over the last few months, I've accumulated a short list of online boutiques that sell the cutest stuff.  So, in the interest of generosity and keeping these wonderful e-tailers open, I thought I'd share the links.

www.shopmodi.com (love the Mr. P tape dispenser!)

http://rarebirdfinds.typepad.com/rare_bird_finds/  - they profile other online shops and hunt out the best stuff

www.kikkerlandshop.com/ (I'm all about the little campfire votive holder)

www.etsy.com  - this is the motherlode for all sorts of handmade goodies by individual sellers

http://threepotatofourshop.com (the birds and nests dessert plates are calling my name)

www.blueribbongeneralstore.net - I love 5 and dimes. Seriously, I could spend days in a well appointed Ace Hardware. So, of course I love this stuff!

www.rightbrainterrain.com (I'm so getting the peace poster)

And, yes, this is how I spend my lunch hours - window shopping through my computer screen.  :)

 

No comments: